Experienced Property Advice For Business Owners, Investors And Individuals
Property is one of the most important investments you can make as an individual or business owner. Buying or selling a piece of property can be one of the biggest financial transactions you will ever make.
At Blink Law, LLC, we offer the kind of proactive, energetic representation that allows you to move forward with confidence. Our lawyers understand the needs of both individuals and business entities of all sizes. As a boutique firm, our attorneys spend whatever time it takes to make sure that our clients fully understand all the risks and benefits of any real estate transaction.
Involved In A Real Estate Transaction? This Is How We Can Help.
Our goal is to minimize your risks on any real estate transaction. Whether you are buying or selling, we can work with you, help you evaluate your needs and identify what type of real estate transaction will suit your goals the best.
We can assist with:
- Purchase and sales contracts, including the purchase of rental and residential property
- Understanding the viability of leasing commercial property versus purchasing
- Negotiation of commercial leases, including multiunit properties
- Easements and maintenance agreements, including those involving shared areas
- Environmental concerns, including the cleanup and disposal of hazardous materials
We also keep the future in mind, including the tax consequences for your business related to real estate ownership. Our approach can keep you from being exposed to unnecessary liability issues far into the future.
Let Us Protect Your Interests
Before you start talking about purchase or sale agreements, talk to a lawyer at Blink Law, LLC, in Nashville, Tennessee. The contracts involved in a real estate agreement are unlike any other type of contract, so get experience and advice you can trust.