A Guide Through The Perils Of Land Use And Zoning Laws
Numerous rules and regulations affect the development and land use of private property. If you don’t understand all your legal rights, you are at a significant disadvantage when dealing with the government and neighboring residents or businesses.
At Blink Law, LLC, our lawyers make certain that our clients understand everything that could affect their development or business, from easements and variances to proximity rules and set-back requirements. We never let our clients move forward on a lease or purchase without understanding the risks and benefits.
How We Help Our Clients Thrive
Whether you are still scouting for the perfect piece of real estate to purchase or you need help convincing the local government to approve a change in zoning on a property you already own, we are uniquely suited to help developers and entrepreneurs of all kinds.
We also have extensive experience with the following concerns:
- Issues involving the environmental impact of virgin land development
- Noise and odor concerns for industrial projects
- Conditional-use permits and non-conforming uses
- Easements and variances for developers
- The proper development of property in agricultural or rural zones
- Repair and restoration allowances for historic structures
- Tax incentives and consequences of investment property
We know that entrepreneurs and developers often face push-back or hesitation from local communities when it comes to zoning changes. Our attorneys have the experience to help you overcome their hesitation and achieve the zoning approvals you need to build your dream.
Contact Us For An Appointment
Zoning issues don’t have to be an insurmountable barrier to your development or business. Please fill out our online form or call us at 615-953-9944. We will be happy to schedule your consultation in our Nashville, Tennessee, office so that you can get started on your goals.